Sunday, August 28, 2011

Week One - Getting Started

1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
- Creating a GMail account was very easy. The steps were very straight forward and easy to understand. I have used Blogger before for previous online classes so setting up my Blog was not very difficult. I really like creating Blogs and posting my thoughts so I can't wait to see what this Blogger account turns out like.

2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
- I expect to learn a lot about previous artists that were famous and passed away, but also about present tense artist. I hope to become better and critiquing art pieces and understanding them better.

3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
- I really enjoy online classes and look forward to find out what this class offers. I have taken three online classes previously to this one and really took a lot out of all of them. They are very demanding and a lot of work but definitely worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment