Saturday, December 10, 2011

Project 5 Reflection

1. Which projects did you review?
- Love Finds You Happiness by Nick Sagliani
-Art in The New Age by Kathy Rondinelli
-The Perfect Day by Claude Monet by Lauren Mallo
-Faces in Art by Katie Mooar

2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?
-I selected the exhibit done by Nick Sagliani because I chose a very similar theme and so I was very interested to see how he set up his exhibit and how mine was similar to his.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?
-The challenge I faced was trying to figure out how to describe and analyze the exhibit. With it having so much included it was hard to describe it as a whole because it was so big. I overcame the problem by separating his exhibit into three different “topics”.

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?
-I really enjoyed it. I know that these individuals are very similar to me with the understanding of art and we have all learned the same thing so it was neat to see how each one of us went about it and how we described and set up our exhibit.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?
- I would be interested in reading what other wrote because it would make me realize how to improve my work and what they thought of it.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?
I would rate my article a 9. It included everything that needed to be included and I went into depth with many of the parts. The only thing I am unsure on was the analysis and description part and that is why I took one point off.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?
I thought this project was a lot of fun and made me realize what professors have to do and how much work it is. Also, makes you realize just how much time is spent on an exhibit and this was only the beginning steps.

No comments:

Post a Comment